Greg is an experienced HR and business strategist with two decades of experience in the Australian federal government sector with extensive hands on experience in senior HR roles in a number of agencies. Greg has a highly developed understanding of the public sector operating environment, focussing on the role of leadership in meeting the workforce challenges of the APS.
Greg’s HR career and expertise have been developed and strengthened through exposure to and participation in a number of high profile machinery of government changes requiring a strong focus on ensuring alignment of workforce transformation activities with government and business outcomes. Greg’s technical strengths are complimented by his well-developed skills as a facilitator that he has honed in a variety of settings such as formal training delivery, conducting business planning workshops and workplace consultation activities with senior executives and staff.
Areas of expertise
- Learning Strategy - training program design, development, delivery and evaluation
- Facilitation – training workshops, focus groups, planning activities
- Leadership and Management Development – program architecture, development and delivery
- Business Partnering – aligning workforce outcomes with business objectives
- Workforce Transformation – workforce planning, job design, change management
- Employee Engagement – interpretation of survey results, action planning
- Performance Management – design, implementation and policy development
- Rewards and Recognition- program design
- Communications – strategy planning, policy, brief and report writing, facilitation, power-point, video editing