Sheena is a communications specialist with more than a decade of strategic communications experience, spanning the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
With a passion for government, Sheena enjoys projects that help lift the communications capability of government organisations and offices, and she provides strategies that consider the complexities of public policy and the great need to engage with industries and the public.
Areas of expertise
- Strategic communications
- Organisational strategy
- Communications planning and facilitation
- Communications capability review
- Coaching and mentoring of communications professionals
- Crisis communications
- Media management and training
- Panel discussion facilitation and interviewing
- Public speaking