Scott is an experienced trainer and coach, and is owner/manager of INROADS Coaching and Development. He has over 22 years’ experience in the Australian Public Service, including ten years as an Executive Level manager (EL2) in business improvement and change management roles. Scott has a deep understanding of the contemporary issues faced by public service agencies, and specialises in leadership, performance and career development, personal and workplace resilience, and the delivery of related training programs.
Scott is Canberra’s only licensed Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® trainer and coach for Susan Jeffers LLC, and his authentic approach allows him to help clients uncover, and move beyond, their fears, doubts and uncertainties.
Areas of Expertise
- Enabling coaching clients to realise their personal and professional potential by clarifying their desired outcomes, and identifying the ‘inner game’ barriers and interferences that limit their performance
- Developing and delivering training programs focused on developing powerful personal strategies to increase personal motivation, resilience and effectiveness
- Experienced in leadership, performance and career development; personal and workplace resilience; organisational coaching and development
- Highly experienced in leading and developing small teams in complex and challenging environments
- Expertise in emotional intelligence, motivation and wellbeing