Scarlet is a Canberra-based coach and facilitator with extensive experience working in both the public and private sectors. An occupational psychology specialist, she works from a positive psychology, strengths based perspective to help her clients respond well to challenges, overcome obstacles, and thrive in the careers of their choice. Scarlet’s psychology background gives a depth of knowledge that allows her to coach people successfully through even the most complex situations. Her experience working at all levels within the public sector (including the most senior levels), gives her a strong platform from which to collaborate with clients on career and organisational objectives.
Scarlet has a strong track record helping clients to win new jobs and promotions by supporting them with job applications (CVs, EOIs and selection criteria) and interview preparation. She also has specialised expertise in building confidence, overcoming public speaking nerves, and career transition.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coaching
- Job applications and interview preparation
- Design and facilitation of learning and development programs
- Leadership development
- Strategic analysis of capability gaps and development planning to build capability
- Delivery and interpretation of occupational psychometric assessments (personality, motivation, cognitive ability, other role specific tests) for individuals and teams
- Change management and career transition