Sally is a professional and engaging motivational communicator with a wide range of experience. She is a skilled leader, trainer, facilitator and coach and her passion is for empowering and equipping individuals and teams to fulfill their unique potential.
Over a career spanning twenty years, Sally has worked in both the Commonwealth public service and the community sector. She has a strong understanding of the public sector culture and environment. Sally has worked with organisations in public, private and community sectors to promote engaged, healthy, high performing individuals and teams. She is a Member of the International Coaching Federation, International Leadership Association and the Institute for Learning Practitioners, and is an accredited and experienced Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Whole Brain Thinking (HBDI) practitioner. In addition, Sally has recently completed a Masters in Training and Development, a 12 month Training & Coaching program with Canfield Training Group, USA, and a Foundations of Coaching Intensive workshop.
Areas of Expertise
- Expertise in designing and leading facilitation processes to achieve outcomes for clients, including strategic planning and team building workshops.
- Expertise in building high performing teams, including developing capacity to take risks, commit to action, focus on results and communicate effectively.
- Expertise in conducting needs analysis and developing appropriate training and development programs for individuals, teams and organisations.
- Expertise in the design and implementation of performance management systems.
- Expertise in evaluation of learning and development programs.
- Expertise in executive coaching and mentoring
- Excellent ability to establish effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.