Pip is an executive and career coach who is passionate about helping leaders to develop emotional intelligence and apply neuroscience as an aid to high performance, as well as facilitating better relationships within the organization. With a background in management and human resource development, she has extensive experience as a manager, executive coach, career coach, return to work coach and as a facilitator.
Areas of Expertise
- Specialises in Emotional Intelligence, communication, team building, change management, career development and career transition.
- Management of strategy, business planning staff, budgets, operations. Managed a large community based organisation and doubled the revenue stream from government funded programs.
- Coached over 1,000 clients over the last 16 years within private and public sector organizations at all levels of seniority to manage their careers, be better leaders, develop their executive presence, and promote a positive workplace culture.
- Coached individuals and teams behind Performance Management training.
- Delivered a highly acclaimed “Introduction to Mindfulness’ course for senior management at the University of Wollongong.
- Particular expertise in emotional intelligence, neuroscience and applied mindfulness. Acute ability to get to the heart of the matter very quickly, and to call on a variety of effective coaching strategies to overcome barriers to success.
- High aptitude for creating a warm and safe coaching environment, and adjusting coaching style to suit each individual.