Mike’s broad senior executive and consulting experience spans twenty-five years in both the APS and private sector. As a member of the Senior Executive Service his experience encompassed a broad range of responsibilities including: negotiation and implementation of services to a significant industry sector; Commonwealth/State negotiations; industrial relations; management ofHR and IT functions as well as policy development and parliamentary liaison. As an executive in the private sector, Mike has enjoyed wide experience as an HR professional in the areas of recruitment, executive search, career transitioning, and HR consulting. With over 900 hours of coaching Mike has a successful record in coaching in both the APS and ACT PS and the private sector. He is accomplished in working with executives using a range of instruments to enhance individual and team performance, decision making, team motivation, personal growth and career development.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional and personal development
- Leadership and executive skills
- Creating high performing teams
- Life balance & time management
- Career planning, including identifying personal and professional “preferences”, identifying opportunities, transition and change, and maximising interview performance.
- Development of professional and personal goals to maximise potential
- Enhancement of self-knowledge