Mia is an action-oriented executive coach. She will support you to achieve your goals, resolve conflict and reach your full potential. Mia brings more than 15 years experience in senior management roles in government, not-for-profit and national level politics to her coaching practice. She has experience operating in an international context, previously working for the United Nations, the Australian Government’s overseas aid program and World Vision Solomon Islands.
Mia has built a reputation for delivering excellent coaching, facilitation and stakeholder engagement services. Her practical experience in the management of large work flows, big teams, complex stakeholders and multi-million dollar contracts has enabled her to relate well to managers and executives across all sectors. Mia’s engaging style complements her expertise and credentials as a professional coach and facilitator.
Mia has developed training programs to build capacity within community sector organisations. She is committed to building both organisational and individual capacity. Mia uses powerful mindfulness tools to engage, empower and create change.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coaching for individuals and teams
- Understands APS environment and culture-exposure to a broad range of federal agencies
- Cross sectoral experience working with community and public sector clients
- Expertise in mindfulness, motivation, change management and resilience
- More than 15 years working in Executive Leadership roles
- Cross cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills for senior leaders and executives
- Stakeholder engagement and negotiation
- Facilitation and strategic planning