Judy, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the ICF, has been coaching individuals and teams since 2001. Judy has coached professionals and managers in leading public & private sector organisations including: Australian Tax Office, Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Federal Police, Queensland Department of Public Works, Queensland Health, Ranbury Management Group and Teachers Union Health. She has been a preferred coach for the Queensland State Development’s Business Women’s Coaching Program, a facilitator for Business Meets, a mentor coach for Women in Technology.
Judy’s coaching is underpinned by 20 years experience in working with clients in personal and career transition, and consulting to industry on workplace health and safety.
Area of expertise
- Leadership, communication and personal effectiveness for executives in the public & private sector
- Supporting professionals transitioning from technical to management and leadership roles
- Career review and planning
- Re-crafting work for greater productivity, engagement and innovation
- Designing actions for behavioral change following on from 360 multi-rater surverys and diagnostic assesments
- Team coaching for co-located and distributed teams