brendon le lievre
Brendon will help you lead authentically, navigate change and make courageous decisions in your career and life to pursue your potential. Brendon will help you see the positives in, and possibilities of, your situation, then help you to plan and implement actions to progress from where you are to where you want to be.
Brendon has a breadth of experience across HR, policy development, cultural change, project management, organisational strategy and IT service management leadership roles. This breadth of experience across multiple industries and professions means he can quickly comprehend your context and use the appropriate coaching skills to broaden your thinking.
Brendon has been described by previous clients as curious, warm, brave, passionate, forward thinking and empowering. Brendon has key strengths in building relationships and asking powerful questions that challenge to support the growth and development of the people he works with. Brendon most enjoys working with people who feel stuck, are open to change, thinking in new ways and experiencing growth.
Brendon has demonstrated his coaching knowledge and skill, along with a commitment to high professional standards and a strong code of ethics by achieving the International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential. Brendon is also the International Coach Federation ACT Branch president leading the work of the leadership team to grow coaches and coaching in the ACT.
Areas of Expertise
- Knowledge of strategies to manage and navigate organisational change.
- Developing high performing leaders as they progress to more senior roles.
- Helping individuals actively and assertively plan their careers.
- Individual, pair and team Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) debriefs to help people understand their thinking preferences.
- Strategy development techniques for individuals, teams and organisations.
- Developing teams to better understand themselves, their strengths and their risks.