brendon le lievre
Brendon is passionate about helping people, teams and organisations pursue their potential, bring out their best and create their ideal future. Brendon enjoys helping people identify and leverage their strengths and the strengths of others to manage change and achieve individual or team goals.
Brendon has coached people working in the public, private and not for profit sectors supporting them to develop and implement innovative strategies and actions to achieve improvements.
With over 13 years experience working as a leader and manager in the Australian Public Service, Brendon relates well to people across all sectors. He has delivered strong outcomes in HR, cultural change, project management, strategy development and IT service management roles.
Areas of Expertise
- Developing high performing leaders as they progress to more senior roles.
- Helping individuals actively and assertively plan their careers.
- Knowledge of strategies to manage and navigate organisational change.
- Aiding millennials to define, clarify and achieve their purpose.
- Individual, pair and team Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) debriefs to help people understand their thinking preferences.
- Strategy development techniques for individuals, teams and organisations.
- Developing teams to better understand themselves, their strengths and their risks.