Director and Senior Trusted Advisor
Andy is a founding director of Yellow Edge and former Chief Executive. He has extensive public sector experience at all levels of Government, having worked at the Senior Executive Service level in multiple Australian Public Service agencies and the ACT Public Service. He also has senior private sector experience as Managing Director of Spherion’s (a $6 billion US multinational) national outsourcing business and as Chief Executive of Yellow Edge for over ten years.
Andy’s expertise covers large scale change management in both the public and private sectors, strategic business leadership, program and project management, governance and business process design. He has an extensive track record of consulting at the highest levels and remains the Lead Facilitator of many Yellow Edge’s flagship leadership and development programs.
Areas of Expertise
- Public sector leadership with a focus on performance improvement at all levels
- Large-scale reform and business transformation - developing innovative solutions and enabling business improvement
- Strategic business leadership - setting strategic direction, strategic planning and operational planning
- Governance and business process design
- Promoting effective distance learning (Elluminate; Blackboard; Rosetta Stone)
Qualifications, Specific Training & Professional Memberships
- BA in Economics (ANU 1985)
- Chevening Scholarship (Uni of Bristol 1989)
- Change Agent Program (APS 1986)
- Executive Development Scheme (APS 1989)
- Local Government Executive Program (UK Civil Service Program 1989)
- Senior Executive Management Program (APS 1994)