Chief Executive and Senior Trusted Advisor
In his capacity as Chief Executive Officer of Yellow Edge, Andrew is responsible for the company’s performance in relation to consulting, executive coaching and leadership and development business services. Andrew is a board member of the International Leadership Association, headquartered in Washington DC. He is a member of the Asia Society and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He successfully completed the Leadership Best Practice Program at Harvard Business School in 2011.
Andrew has been delivering solutions to workforce challenges in organisations for over 15 years in Australia and internationally. His broad practical experience encompasses working with people of all levels up to and including Secretaries, Chief Executives and Senior Management in the areas of Organisational reviews and re-design, Workforce Planning, Leadership Development, Human Resource Development, Organisational Development and General Human Resource Management in a variety of private and public sector organisations.
Andrew is a certified trainer, an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Canberra and has been a regular guest speaker at the National Graduate School of Management’s (ANU) MBA and Master of Public Policy programmes. He has also presented papers on leadership and workforce planning at international forums in Australia, China, Singapore, Malaysia, India and New Zealand.
Qualifications, Specific Training & Professional Memberships
- Master of Education in Adult Education
- BA in Education in HRD: a double major in Organisational Communication
- Diploma Training and Development Management
- ANTA Certificate IVAssessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate On the Job Training Management National Productivity Board (PSB), Singapore.
- Certificate Advanced Instructor Singapore Armed Forces
- Certificate Training and Development Singapore Armed Forces