Join us for a fun and motivation - filled 2 day course.
This program will train its participants in communicating with power and integrity, motivation and control, negotiation and influence.
As the Deputy CEO at YE, Antoniette is YE’s Head Coach and NLP Master Practitioner, leading a large team of Executive Coaches across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Antoniette brings twenty years’ experience in senior management roles and over 750 hours of professional coaching experience to her position at YE. Antoniette’s engaging style complements her expertise and credentials as a professional coach and facilitator. Antoniette has built herself a reputation as a provider of exceptional coaching, program development and facilitation services.
What This Course Is About?
This program provides an introduction to coaching methodology that drive high performance. It provides tools for effective communication to communicate with power and integrity.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Leaders and managers looking to improve their coaching, emotional intelligence and communication skills, and departments interesting in fostering a coaching culture in the workplace.
- Enhance goal attainment, resilience and workplace well-being.
- Contribute to positive change in people management and relationship with managers e.g. increased supervisors insight into how colleagues perceive their actions and decisions.
- Better self awareness and understanding of personal strengths,
- Better results managing direct reports.
- Improve engagement, productivity and dialogue, as well as, communication.
- Improve leadership skills, which will also include strategies for developing mental and physical fitness to improve productivity and performance.
$1,100 (inc GST)
Please contact Jacqui Teo of Yellow Edge on
02 62730168 or email@example.com