Fourteen times Australian Karate Champion, Claudine is a mindset and high performance lead who specializes in winning. A highly motivational yet practical and outcome driven facilitator, Claudine shares her personal toolkit and her proven strategies to bring out the best in any individual or team, taking them to the next level and beyond.
Areas of Expertise
- Maximising human potential
- Self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
Personal development, helping others to maximize their potential, elite sports and business performers, surfing and training
- 14 times Australian Karate and Martial Arts Champion
- 4th degree karate black belt
- First white woman to ever visit the remote village, Gurena, Isabel Province, Solomon Islands, whilst running a Young Woman’s Leadership Program, funded by AUSAid, Department of Women